In this course we will discuss:
- The BLS Primary and ACLS Secondary Surveys
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Roles of the Team Leader and Team Members
- Elements of Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- ACLS Core Cases:
- Respiratory Arrest
- Ventricular fibrillation (Vf) with CPR and AED
- Vf/Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA)
- Unstable Tachycardia
- Stable Tachycardia
- Acute Coronary Syndromes *
- Acute Stroke *
* ACS and Acute Stroke included in full, new provider course.
You will have the opportunity to defibrillate, pace, administer medications among other skills all in real-time! This is your chance to learn, practice and have a great time all while gaining valuable skills.
Please call our office at (813) 657-1194 for more information about class schedule, our low tuition rates or to arrange your course today! Register for an upcoming course here.